- March 2022 – OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN SOME FUNDING $ to assist with the repair of the upper facade
- Please help us by casting your vote – every hour if you can, and every day, until 30 March.
- Go to https://www.greater.com.au/greatermidnorthcoast
- July 2021 – REPAIR / REPLACEMENT OF VERANDAH POSTS
- Funding by Nambucca Valley Council and bcu
- Work completed by Garry Johnstone, Licensed Builder, Bowraville
- New colours for the building were decided by public vote in 2019 with Colour schemes proposed by Cushie Design of Coffs Harbour
July 2021 has seen the beginning of the transformation to new colour scheme, starting with repainting the verandah posts after replacement/ repair.
Proposed wall colour: Buckaroo Tan C30 (tan)
Verandah posts / Trim # 1: River Ferry Q17 (green/blue)
Trim # 2: Dreamy Cream B20.BB20 (white)